The FEDERAL ENERGY REGULATORY COMMISSION has failed its mission to represent the interests of citizens and to preserve health and safety. FERC has become a de facto corporate instrument acting only to preserve industry power and profit.
Front-line gas- and oil-impacted communities from around the country and their allies in the fight against climate disruption CANNOT and WILL NOT wait any longer. Change must come NOW.
Stop The #FERCus is people taking action together May 21-29 at 888 First St. NE in Washington, using their bodies and voices to end this sorry spectacle and ratchet up the pressure needed to bring change to FERC.
Click to read:
- Report on Day 4 by John Zangas and Anne Meadors of DCMediaGroup
- Why This Action Is Necessary by Ted Glick
- BXE’s Stop The #FERCus Call To Action
- Schedule Of Events
- Our Outline For FERC Reform
- List of BXE Endorsing Organizations
- Our Nonviolence Pledge
Then click here:
- to SIGN UP NOW TO JOIN US IN DC for one or more days!
- to USE SOCIAL MEDIA TO SUPPORT US.
- to MAKE A CONTRIBUTION.